Free Australian standard shipping on all lifejackets
Check out the new XL size lifejacket!
ORDERS PLACED IN ADVANCE WILL BE DESPATCH BY END OF OCTOBER.
Let's start with a bit of straight talking. Do you really want to protect your dog in the water or do you just want him to look cute wearing a 'lifejacket'?? If this is all you are looking for then go and buy a cheap one on ebay.. Just don't take him into the water!! I know its confusing.. so many bargains on offer offering so many features... so many design and cute pictures of dogs in lifejackets....but tell me would you buy a lifejacket for your kids because it was cheap? How much does a human lifejacket cost?? Use this as your starting point.... Then work out how valuable your dog is to you? Most dog 'lifejackets' are made in pet toy factories to look cute and pretty but will do nothing to help you keep him safe in the water. To be honest it annoys the hell out of me that they can sell them as if dogs were human there would be a law against it! Some are positively dangerous, using materials that hold water and can weigh your dog down. Do you honestly think your dog will float from having a that bit of foam on its back? Phew.. glad thats over.. and now for the good news!
WHAT YOU REALLY NEED IS NOT A LIFEJACKET BUT A REINFORCED LIFTING HARNESS WITH DOG SHAPED FLOATATION!! Because the most important part of keeping your dog safe in water is to make sure you are able to safely lift your dog quickly out of the water if they should get in to trouble. And that is exactly what we are offering in these amazing Float Doggy Jackets. A super strong lifting harness with floatation! and... they are the only jacket which has full chest support to help keep the front half of your dog and its head above water.
WATCH THE VIDEOS AT THE END OF THIS PAGE!
Secure, balanced and comfortable flotation - with strong and secure lifting harness, which exerts no pressure on soft tissue.
Features of the only Dog Life Jacket we trust!
Two things make it totally different to other dog life jackets:
- The only dog life jacket that is enclosed between the front legs - others are open between the front legs
- Enclosed is better for buoyancy, security and comfort, particularly when being lifted
- Flotation in the under-chest panel supports the heavier shoulder area and helps keep the head higher in the water
- Attaching the handle to the full harness supports the dog fully, secures them firmly and eases pressure on soft tissue
2.Curved and Articulated Panels create a more streamlined fit
- Every panel on the Float Doggy is curved to mirror the shape of a dog’s body
- Each panel is articulated for flexibility to improve comfort and movement and give a streamlined fit
- Panels use different densities of foam to best balance flotation and reduce bulk
- Independent front and rear adjustments allow for different body shapes
|SIZE||WEIGHT KG||NECK||A BIT LIKE A|
|XS||3-6||max 30||small breeds Mini poodle, Daschund,|
|S||6-12||max 40||Fox terrier, Jack Russell, Westie|
|M||13-25||max 48||Kelpie, Cocker Spaniel, Dalmation|
|L||25-52||max 58||German Shepherd, Golden Retreiver|
Still don't believe us.. check out more here