Australian Domestic Shipping
Worldwide shipping direct from Western Australia.
We ship direct from Western Australia. FREE standard shipping in Australia orders over $100 (excludes wetsuits & lifejackets)
All orders are despatched within 24/48 Hours. Embroidery or custom names take a few days longer.
All our products are despatched from our Office in Pinjarra, Western Australia
Our Shipping rates include:
- FREE Standard rate shipping orders over $100 (excludes lifejackets and wetsuits as they are bulky)
- Orders under $100
- Standard Shipping $9.95
- Express Shipping from $12
- Regular Delivery - via Australia Post typically arrives within 8-12 business days. This is a regular postal service targeted to arrive within that time frame but can on occasions take a bit longer generally depending on location.
- Express Delivery - via Australia Express Post is targeted delivery in 2-4 business days within the Express Post network. Please be aware Express delivery times with Australia Post are not guaranteed and are subject to delays just like standard post and we cannot be held responsible for delays within their network. Express delivery times are quoted from city to city and rural areas may require additional days for goods to be received. This network covers most metropolitan areas. If you aren't sure if your address is within the network you can check on the Australia Post website
- Redirection - when you receive tracking updates you will have an option to redirect your parcel but please be aware this will have an impact on the quoted delivery time.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for delays within Australia Post and our couriers networks. We will raise cases with the couriers if there are delays and assist you to the extent we can.
If a rate does not display when you go to checkout please get in touch as you may be ordering outside our currently set postage categories
CHRISTMAS LAST DELIVERY DATES
Last embroidery orders to be received by 10th December
Standard shipping last orders 12th December.
Express shipping 14th December
New Zealand orders to be received by 2nd December for Standard or 9th December for Express. Embroidery Orders must be received by 8th December latest
Last date for orders is 2nd December - Embroidery orders must be received by 30th November
International orders - The cost of postage depends on the size and weight of your order. If a rate does not appear please get in touch as you may be ordering in a country not added to our shipping schedule or outside the current categories. Additional local duty and taxes may be required to be paid in certain countries to enable receipt of the goods - these will be the responsibility of the customer.
Once an order has been processed and despatched it cannot be cancelled and often the address can't be changed. If an order is refused by the customer, the customer will be charged outgoing and return shipping charges.
All orders will have a tracking number which we strongly recommend you check. If you believe there is a problem with your delivery (e.g., lost), please let us know as soon as possible. Or contact Australia Post by calling 137678
Australia Post's recent changes now allow default 'safe drop' and they often no longer leave a card. If you have a preferred safe drop location please leave a note in the box under the cart. If there is not a 'safe place' out of sight, they are not supposed to leave the parcel and should leave a card advising they have taken to the post office. Please keep an eye on the tracking information.
International Shipping is sent at a Standard rate unless Express is selected. There continue to be some delays owing to the lack of International Flights and increase in mail.
Please be aware that depending on your country you may be eligible for import Duties and charges.