Dog Drying Coats
Dog Drying coats you will love for years. We don’t sell cheap dog drying coats. Just incredibly good ones! Our coats totally wrap up soggy dogs covering bums, tummies and ears before they shake to protect cars and homes. Our Dog Drying Coat fabric is a unique long pile, super soft micro-fibre which, unlike cotton or bamboo, stays light when wet, which pulls water away from the skin and coat. They are made to be comfortable, the dogs experience is our priority. Our Dog Drying Coats fit so well they need no buttons, zips or velcro which means they will dry your dog for years! Available in 8 sizes for perfect fit in 10 beautiful colours and we even custom embroider for you. We keep everything in stock in Western Australia for immediate despatch.
We are doing FREE name embroidery until the end of March!
We made the first ever drying coat in 2010 (before anyone else had thought of it) for our beach loving boy. We're always here to help, providing a stress-free shopping experience with easy exchanges or refunds.
Drying Coat Colours
Baby Pink few sizes only
DOG DRYING COAT SIZE
Back length is most important measurement Collar to tail.
Select the size you need then you can view the colours in stock
SURFDOG DOG DRYING COATS - the only Drying Coat without velcro, poppers or other fiddly fastenings so they last for years!
We don't skimp on our drying coats - they. are shaped and tailored to fit, they wrap around tummies, under bums, and snuggle heads and ears. Giving maximum drying power and warmth.
- no buttons, zips, velcro or fastening (which usually fail to work pretty quickly!) our coats last for years
- super easy to put on - whole less stressful for your dog and you
- Twice as much drying power that covers much more wet dog than other drying coats. Covering tummies, bums and ears! The XL takes 5 metres of fabric like 2 full sized bath sheets.
- We use a 350gsm weight special deep pile super absorbent towelling, with higher absorbency and greater drying power, and much more durability than Cotton or Bamboo. It stays light when wet and 'wicks' water away from the skin. (please see more about fabric below)
- 8 sizes .. yes 8!! (to ensure they are comfortable - our main priority is the dogs! They hug all the curves (we've have measured 1000's of Aussie dogs!)
- 10 colours and keep all in stock
- delivery direct from Western Australia.
- custom embroidery service.
- you can contact us if you need help, message, email or call me,
- stress free service and easy exchanges/refunds if needed (this does not apply to custom name items)
Dog Drying Coat Custom Name Embroidery
Select NO if you do not want embroidery and YES if you do!We embroider names up to 12 letters this ensures the font is large and visible. If you go over please accept we may have to set out on 2 lines and the font will be smaller. We will charge you an extra $15 for this service. Select the YES option and the box to add the name will appear and the extra charge will be added
On embroidery orders, we allocate a tracking number and let you know your order is being prepared but please allow up to 5-8 business days (usually quicker) for us to get in the post.
Sorry but no returns on Embroidered coats.