When you take your dog on the water in a Dog lifejacket he may have to wear it for a long time. So get a Dog Lifejacket that is comfortable, that does not impede swimming and one that is actually designed as a dog lifejacket lifejacket for your dog.... foam covered in fabric does not make it a dog lifejacket. We make 6 sizes from XS for Chihuahua’s to XL for Larger dogs like Newfoundlands.
Select size you need to check which colours available. We are almost sold out and no more stock until December🤦♀️
The only Dog Lifejacket with an Enclosed lifting Harness to safely lift your dog from the water and a padded chest panel between the front legs.
- Conventional jackets are open between the front legs, which can cause the heavy head and chest area to sink and fall through that gap - so we closed it with a continuous articulated chest and belly panel
- The enclosed design is better for buoyancy, security and comfort, particularly when being lifted
- Flotation in the under-chest panel supports the heavier shoulder area and helps keep the head higher in the water
- Attaching the handle to the full harness (not just the fabric) supports the dog fully, secures them firmly and eases pressure on soft issue
The only Dog Lifejacket with Trimmed And Articulated Panels To Create A More Streamlined Fit
- Conventional jackets are mostly rectangular with a curve around the neck because that’s cheaper to produce, but rectangles don’t fit around the curves of a dog and single piece buoyancy foam is stiff and awkward
- Every panel on the Float Doggy is curved to mirror the shape of a dog's body
- Each Float Doggy panel is articulated for flexibility to improve comfort and movement and give a streamlined fit
- Float Doggy panels uses different densities of foam to balance a dog’s natural buoyancy and reduce bulk
- Independent front and rear adjustments allow for different body shapes
- For best visibility in and around the water we made the top panels brighter and placed waterproof reflective tape on the handle right on top for beacon-like visibility
A dog Lifejacket inspired by kayaking and wake boarding vests, Float Doggy is created in collaboration with experts in buoyancy and canine anatomy and biomechanics.
Our patented Dog Lifejacket is a combination of structural design, material choices and careful construction are designed to provide a secure, ergonomic and comfortable fit and balanced flotation for joyful, confident doggy paddling.
Dog Lifejacket SIZING.
Our sizing is based primarily on the weight and dimensions of your dog’s body. Because the shaping and dual adjustments help absorb deep chests, broad shoulders and all kinds of variance in shape we suggest looking at the weight indications and the shape references in our SIZING CHART BELOW as a starting point.
We love scruffy faces, fluffy tails and know your dog might have unusually long or short legs, but because we’re not making hats and pants (yet), we really focus on their torso shape when fitting Float Doggy. Compare them to the general body types in the sizing chart if not the specific breed.
If you have a French Bulldog, Boston Terrier, British Bulldog, Staffordshire or other heavy set breed we have wide fits in Small and Medium just for you. These also work for dogs that are broader around the neck and shoulders but not longer in the body such as heavier set Collies or Heelers.
There is also an ADVANCED SIZING CHART BELOW with more information on jacket measurements if you are still unsure.
If you’re unsure or confused email us at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to help out:
--Please include a photograph of your dog, standing side on to the camera so we can best help you.
--If you include a neck measurement take it where their neck starts to join their body where the jacket will sit
--If you are including a girth measurement, measure around behind the front legs
--No need to measure nose to tail, just from the top of their shoulders to their hips is fine
--The photograph is the most useful to us so please get out your camera before the measuring tape