Dog Lifejacket made originally by D'Fa in New Zealand and now Stunt Puppy in USA. Designed by experts in buoyancy and canine anatomy. A dog lifejacket that uses an enclosed harness design to wrap your dog in a balanced, comfortable and secure flotation so you can retrieve them from the water safely and easily. The only dog lifejacket with full chest support and fully padded support under rib cage and belly (Not just a couple of straps).A lot different to all the rest .
JUST ABOUT SOLD OUT OF ALL STOCK BUT A FEW. TAKING PREORDERS FOR NEW STOCK JANUARY. ( WE HAVE 10 PER SIZE PER COLOUR COMING) WE WILL TAKE 15% DISCOUNT OFF ALL PRE ORDERS.
Dog Lifejacket SIZING. Check approx weight and check neck diameter fits. If not move up a size. If you are unsure then just contact us and send a photo of your dog which will help!
||Max CM Neck|
|XS||3-7KG||TEACUP POODLES, YORKIES, CHIHUAHAS||32|
|SMALL||7-12KG||WESTIE, POODLE, FOX TERRIER||36|
|MEDIUM||12-25KG||STAFFY, MEDIUM BORDER COLLIE, HEELER,||44|
|LARGE||25-55KG||RETRIEVER , GSD, LABRADOR, POINTER, LARGE BORDER||54|
|X-LARGE||55-95KG||LEONBERGER, NEWFOUNDLAND, BERNESE, MASTIFF||65|
Unlike Other Dog LifeJackets - please read below to understand why.
Unlike most dog life jackets (Not made in China in a pet toy factory) these are the real deal) in lots of technical ways, but the one you will notice most is that this Dog lifejacket has flotation built in under the chest between the front legs.
That has four key benefits for your dog.
- A Dog Lifejacket that puts extra flotation without creating side-bulk for more buoyancy and a streamlined fit
- A Dog Lifejacket that supports the heavy shoulder and chest area, avoiding front-end-sinkage which keeps the whole body including the head higher and more level in the water without craning your dog's neck or putting upward pressure on the throat
- A Dog Lifejacket with flotation between the front legs is better for keeping them balanced and level in the water
- A Dog Lifejacket that gives excellent stability, security and comfort especially when lifting your dog. The handle is attached to a full lifting harness making it easier to for you to balance when lifting, is more comfortable and safe for your dog and they are unlikely to slip out of the harness when being lifted, even if they are wriggly.
A Dog Lifejacket that considers every aspect of your dogs safety and comfort.
- Hinged foam segments allow free movement and a better fitVariable density foam compliments natural buoyancy
- Tapered panels give a better fit on a range of doggy shapes
- Double strapping secures the jacket evenly and firmly
- Full length lifting handle and leash attachment for doggy overboard situationsHarness construction for secure lifting, NO throat and elbow pressure
- Durable construction using Cordura® Nylon and waterproof reflective tapes
If you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us for more information.
Our Dog Lifejacket movie explains what makes a good lifejacket and features to check when you are looking to buy. With thanks to all our customers that provided photos and movie footage of their dogs enjoying our lifejackets.