Martingale Collar by Surfdog Australia. Stainless steel rings to help stop rust and padded neoprene for comfort. Martingale collars are safer than choke chains. Gentle fabric works more slowly to prevent choking. Used with a leash or with your hand the martingale collar tightens when your dog pulls and loosens when he stops so it is only tight when it needs to be.
USE CODE TAKE2 TO SAVE 30% AT CHECKOUT WHEN YOU BUY ANY 2 ITEMS FROM OUR COLLAR, HARNESS & LEASH COLLECTION. ONLY ONE OFFER CODE CAN BE USED ON EACH ORDER.
Martingale Collar Features
- Adjusts to fit dogs neck
- Relaxed fit whilst walking to heel
- Tightens when dog pulls for better control and loosens when dog stops pulling
- Perfect for “escape artists” and breeds with necks larger than their heads
- Doesn't cause matting & bald spots like some standard collars
- Not recommended if you intend to tie your dog up, during group play sessions or if your dog is left alone for long periods.
- Neoprene padding for comfort
- Stainless steel metal parts for rust resistance
How to Fit the Martingale collar
- Place the collar over your dog's head
- Adjust the fit by pushing the nylon part through the slider so the 2 ends before martingale meet
- When tightened with a leash or by holding the smaller loop like a handle, the 2 metal rings should touch directly behind your dog's ears.
Measuring Your Dog
One size for Medium/Large dog only
Fits necks from 38cm - 56cm - 2.5cm wide
To pick the right size collar, measure your dog around the top of the neck directly behind the ears.(A) This measurement is the same as the collar when it's fully tightened or closed.(B)