Surfdog Soothing Wax
Dog Paw Soothing Wax 50 gram
An amazing healing balm, that contains the essential healing properties of Shea butter, Almond And Jojoba oil known to nourish, hydrate and repair. This natural healing balm contains powerful natural ingredients that may assist treatment of skin fold irritations, minor yeast infections, and help reduce the discomfort of dry and itchy skin.
Regular use can help reduce paw fungal conditions where moisture gets trapped between pads. Dog Soothing Wax is also great for itchy tummies and hot spots. Made in Australia from all natural ingredients.
Wax is superior to creams and balms which melt and disappear quickly before they have a chance to do any good. Surfdog healing Wax adheres to the skin for longer. We suggest rubbing between your fingers to melt before applying on cold days. Keep in the fridge on hot days!
Our balm just contains natures best natural ingredients to soothe and moisturise with nothing toxic in case it gets licked (and we know it will). Perfect for humans and their dogs.
- Almond Oil - helps relieve irritation and itching
- Shea Nut Butter Oil - Anti fungal, rich in minerals, vitamins and proteins
- Hemp Seed Oil - anti inflammatory and moisturising
- Jojoba Oil - vitamins A and D and super charged moisturiser
- Rosemary Extract - natural antiseptic and preservative
- Candelilla Wax - from the candelilla shrub, intensely moisturising
- Vitamin E - natural anti oxidant that nourishes, soothes and protects
- buy a bulk pack of 3 tins to save $$
- no mineral oils or silicones
- no artificial colours, fragrance or preservatives
Made in Western Australia from the finest natural ingredients, Surf Dog Soothing Wax combines moisturisers, vitamins, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredients to soothe your dogs (and your!) skin.
It's 100% natural and safe to lick.