Surfdog SOOTHING DOG PAW BALM
An all natural dog paw balm, that contains essential oils which are safe for dogs and have healing properties.
Our dog paw balm balm contains natures best natural ingredients to soothe and moisturise with nothing toxic in case it gets licked (and we know it will). Perfect for humans and their dogs.
- Almond Oil - helps relieve irritation and itching
- Shea Nut Butter Oil - Anti fungal, rich in minerals, vitamins and proteins
- Hemp Seed Oil - anti inflammatory and moisturising
- Jojoba Oil - vitamins A and D and super charged moisturiser
- Rosemary Extract - natural antiseptic and preservative
- Candelilla Wax - from the Candelila shrub, intensely moisturising
- Vitamin E - natural anti oxidant that nourishes, soothes and protects
- buy a bulk pack of 3 tins to save $$
- no mineral oils or silicones
- no artificial colours, fragrance or preservatives
Our Paw Balm in Western Australia from the finest natural ingredients, combining moisturisers, vitamins, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredients to soothe your dogs (and your!) skin.
It's 100% natural and safe to lick. (but we do not recommend eating the whole tin!)
Trying to confuse you .. 2 label designs same product inside!
ADD 3 TINS DOG PAW BALM TO YOUR CART AND SAVE $5 A TIN
Regular use can help reduce paw fungal conditions where moisture gets trapped between pads. Dog Soothing Wax is also great for itchy tummies and hot spots. Made in Australia from all natural ingredients.
Wax is superior to creams and balms which melt and disappear quickly before they have a chance to do any good. Perfect for paws. Surfdog healing Wax adheres to the skin for longer. We suggest rubbing between your fingers to melt before applying on cold days. Keep in the fridge on hot days!