Dog Drying Coats. Dog Drying Coats from Surfdog Australia created with love 12 years ago for our beach loving dog to protect our car from sand and water. Wrap up your soggy dogs in our Dog Drying Coats. Dry them super quickly without knots and before they shake - protecting cars and homes from soggy dogs. Save your car and dry your dog at the same time!
See our video below to see how easy our Drying Coats are to use!
Drying Coats prices start at $39.99 and are priced according to size.
Size is all about back length.. here is a guide .. you can also view the link near the product selection buttons. The back from/to is the back length we recommend to fit the size.
Drying Coat Custom Name Embroidery
Select NO if you do not want embroidery and YES if you do!
Enter the name (up to 12 letters) in the box provided BEFORE you add each robe to the cart. We will charge you an extra $15 for this service.
We embroider names up to 12 letters this ensures the font is large and visible. If you go over please accept we may have to set out on 2 lines and the font will be smaller.
On embroidery orders, we allocate a tracking number and let you know your order is being prepared but please allow up to 5-8 business days for us to get in the post. For all Christmas orders we will make sure they ate in post in tine for Christmas!
Sorry but no returns on Embroidered coats.
So what's so special about our Drying coats...well.. to start with
We made the first ever drying coat 12 years ago.. before anyone else had thought of it. To do this day we continually create our own coats. So many Drying coats are 'off the peg' from China with sellers having no involvement in the creation. We made ours out of a need to dry our Golden boy and to protect our car, after trips to the beach.
- Our drying coats offer twice as much drying power and cover much more wet dog than other drying coats. Covering tummies, bums and ears! The XS is like a hand towel and the XL like 2 full sized bath sheets!
- We use a special deep pile super absorbent towelling, as used by sports brands with higher absorbency and greater drying power, and much more durability than Cotton or Bamboo. It stays light when wet and 'wicks' water away from the skin. (please see more about fabric
- 8 sizes .. yes 8!! (to ensure they are comfortable - our main priority is the dogs! They hug all the curves (we've have measured 1000's of Aussie dogs!)
- no buttons, zips, velcro or fastening (which usually fail to work pretty quickly!) our coats last for years! This also makes them super easy to put on - whole less stressful for your dog and you!
- 8 colours and keep all in stock
- We deliver direct from Western Australia.
- We provide a custom embroidery service.
- We pride ourselves in our super friendly, stress free service and easy exchanges/refunds if needed (this does not apply to custom name items)
Dog Drying Coat - in answer to those other questions?
Do you make with patterned towelling?
No! To apply print to the fabric it has to be thinner and the pile shorter, which is not good for absorbency.
My dog hates wearing coats how will he go with your drying coat? Are they easy to put on??
Our Drying Coats are as easy to put on without any fiddly buttons (which can pop open) or sleeves, Zips or velcro. Beacuse they are shaped so well we just don't need them. Easy - means your dog doesn't really notice so won't have a chance to stress.. (a lot of customers use them as thunder shirts, and report their dogs 'smile' when they wear them) Just put your hand through the front of the hood, put hand gently on your dogs head, and pull the coat down the back with the other hand. Pop tail through the tail hole (the hole helps keep the coat in place and means coat can sit below tail to dry bums, dogs are also much happier if their tails are free!), then fasten the belt around the tummy. Easy for your dog and easy for you.. the less time bending over your dog means no bad backs! Our Drying Coats are also shaped to fit and we consider that your dog needs to move and be comfortable!