Dog Drying Coats
Dog Drying Coats - In the beginning..
We made our first beach robe for our stinky beach loving dog 'Captain', to dry him off and keep our car clean after trips to the beach! Seems everyone loved them! Dogs loved wearing them too! They do not restrict movement, whilst they soak up water, catch sand and mud and protect your car and home. We have made our drying coats to be super comfortable for your dog, super easy for you to use, and of course they look very cool!
This is the Dog Drying Coat you've been waiting for!
- Protect your car/home/boat from sand, mud, and soggy doggy damage!
- Big hood to snuggle ears.
- Sucks water from your dog's coat.
- Looks fantastic - makes people smile! (and dogs!)
- Dries your dog knot and tangle free
- High quality micro-fibre towelling - does not snag or shrink
- Super absorbent, quick drying and incredibly light
- Easy to throw over and tie around wriggling tummies
- Tail hole allows your dog to wag his tail - so he can signal that he is happy!
- Super easy to wash and dry, we recommend a quick air dry followed by tumble drying.. so much easier than drying your dog!
- Most important of all - dogs love to wear them
- 4 Great beach colours, Blue, PInk, Yellow and Red - XL and Greyhound Robes only available in Yellow And Red!
- Humans get wet too.. check out our adult and kids robes!
ROBE EMBROIDERY SERVICE FOR THAT SPECIAL TOUCH!
- Add your robe size and colours to your cart just go to 'Embroidery' - find the link below or from main menu. We charge $25 per name, maximum 10 letters
- Add "Embroidery" x the number of robes you need embroidered to your cart
- Leave names in special instruction box as you proceed through checkout (if you pay with PayPal you will come back to the website to confirm your order and add these details)
- allow an extra 7 business days for delivery. Usually much quicker! If all too hard just use contact form below or email us at email@example.com
Order without fear! Never a problem to exchange if you order the wrong size but its pretty easy! Just choose a size of dog that looks like yours! Double check measurements if you are not sure.. don't worry about tummies and chests as robes wrap around and snuggle. Order a bit bigger if not sure.. just snuggle like a human robe.
- THE BACK SIZE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEASUREMENT
- TRY AND AIM FOR THE TAIL TO FIT IN THE TAIL HOLE!
- THE CENTRE OF THE TAIL HOLE IS AROUND 10CM FROM THE MINIMUM/MAXIMUM COLLAR OF THE COLLAR TO TAIL MEASUREMENT
- REMEMBER WHEN YOU PUT THE ROBE ON TO PULL IT AS FAR FORWARD AS POSSIBLE TO ALLOW MAXIMUM MOVEMENT FOR THE FRONT LEGS!