We developed the original Dog Drying Coat in 2010, providing a way to quickly dry our wet dog and keep our car and home clean. Comfort, quality and longevity remain our core principles when creating each coat today. Above all, we strive to ensure our customers and their dogs are happy with our products. Our drying coats will not just dry your dog in comfort, but also bring a smile to your face, and admiration from other dog lovers.
$5 embroidery (save $10) ends 1st December
Our Drying Coats are great for traveling dogs, dogs in houses and apartments, boats and caravans saving wet dog splashes, and make life a lot less stressful for you and your dog. Great to take on holiday if staying in dog friendly accommodation. We make for humans too - Visit page here https://www.surfdogaustralia.com/products/toweling-beach-robes
Dog Drying Coat Feature Checklist
- easy tie belt (it is not fiddly - its bold and beautiful!) this gives more cover in the tummy and maximum adjustment.
- No Velcro which soon fails. Our coats last for years
- Shaped and tailored to fit, curving backs, big snuggly hoods
- Wraps around tummies, under bums
- Deep pile towelling gives maximum drying power and warmth
- Towelling made with cut threads not loops to prevent snagging and shrinkage
- Our Drying Coats are completely our product - we sell direct
- 8 size and 9 beautiful colours
- Tail hole to keep in place, ensures dog does not get stressed as his tail is free
- packed in its own little matching beach bag
SURFDOG DOG DRYING COATS
Dog Drying Coat Name Embroidery.
To encourage you to order early for Christmas (so we can cope with volume of embroideries!). If you do not want embroidery then select NO and YES if you do - enter name in box. 12 letters maximum.
On embroidery orders, we allocate a tracking number and let you know your order is being prepared but please allow up to 3-5 business days (usually quicker) for us to get in the post.
Sorry but no returns on Embroidered coats.
Dog Drying Coat Colours
Absorbency improves with washing.
Keep away from Grass or bush as the coats suck up all particles not just water!
Wash in cool or hot wash, do not use bleach. Air dry or dry tumble dry.
Can be ironed but should not need it.
They are not good for bush walking as they love soaking up grass and sticks just as much as water.