Dog Drying Coats
Why buy a Surfdog Australia Drying Coat?
- Protects your car/home/boat from soggy doggy damage!
- Our micro fibre does not have any loops to snag or catch
- Dries your dog super quick without knots and tangles
- Saves time by sucking water from your dog's coat.
- Saves your dog from the trauma of hair dryers
- High quality micro-fibre towelling - does not shrink
- Super absorbent, quick drying and light
- Easy to throw over and secure - no legs!
- Big hood snuggles ears
- Wraps right around your dog including bums and tummies
- No Velcro or fiddly fastenings
- Tail Hole allow your dog to feel confident as can display tail
- Designed to stay in place and not slip!
- Drying on the go - great for travelling and camping, boating with your dog
- I design all my own products and sell only direct
- Easy to buy and risk free buying with easy returns and exchanges
Drying coats are Priced according to size.
There's a whole lot of fabric and work in a Large size!
Still not sure?? Watch my short movie to see a robe in action!
DOG DRYING COAT NAME EMBROIDERY
Optional chargeable name embroidery service.
If you want us to embroider your dogs name go the Embroidery Service page from the main menu and add ‘embroidery’ x the number of items you need embroidered! Follow all the instructions on the page!
Embroidered items cannot be returned or exchanged so please choose carefully.
I embroider on Drying Coats, Fleece Jumpers and Raincoats!
NEW AQUA ROBES
WE ARE TAKING PREORDERS TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE DYED ENOUGH FABRIC FOR EVERYONE!
PAY NOW OR USE CODE 'LAYBY' AT CHECKOUT TO PAY 20% DEPOSIT.
WE WILL SEND YOU INVOICE FOR BALANCE BEFORE DESPATCH. STOCK WILL BE LIMITED WHEN IT ARRIVES WITH NO MORE UNTIL 2021. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED! FULL REFUND IF UNABLE TO SUPPLY.. WHO KNOWS THESE DAYS!
The Surfdog Australia Drying Coat Difference
I made my first robe 10 years ago to dry my gorgeous boy on the way home from trips to the beach.
It is my passion to make the best quality, best shaped and best looking product.
DOG DRYING COAT SIZING
Don't be too technical, find a dog that looks like yours that should be enough.
If in doubt double check the size guide below.
I make for all sizes - if they fit well there is no need for fiddly buttons, velcro or zips!
There are odd occasions when a breed is longer of fatter..
Borders are usually Medium but sometimes they have long backs and need a large.
Labs and Golden Retrievers are usually Large but for Golden's the larger boys often need an XL.
If still not sure then just contact me. I can alter for odd shapes!
DON'T BE TOO TECHNICAL! SELECT A SIZE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOUR DOG
DOUBLE CHECK HERE IF NOT SURE
Don't forget the rest of the family! Visit our kids and adult sized robes.