Surfdog Soothing Wax
Dog Paw Soothing Wax 50 gram tin
We made this soothing wax for our own beach loving dogs whose paws were getting cracked and sore in the leaving them open to infection. Regular use can help reduce paw fungal conditions where moisture gets trapped between pads. Soothing Wax is also great for itchy tummies and hot spots!
Wax is superior to creams and balms which melt and disappear quickly before they have a chance to do any good. Wax is like surfboard wax! It adheres to the skin for longer. We suggest rubbing between your fingers to melt before applying on cold days. Keep in the fridge on hot days!
Most moisturisers are made with mineral oils and silicones that mask dry skin but do not heal it! Yep, even your uber expensive human skin care creams have dimethicone - check the labels! We have made an all natural wax which is as good for you as it is for your dog.
Made In Australia to soothe paws and noses after long days at the beach.
waxy consistency gives longer lasting protection
no nasty chemicals
no mineral oils
no artificial colouring or preservatives and
no silicones (these make skin feel silky smooth but actually coat skin to stop the good stuff doing its job!)
Our balm just contains natures best natural ingredients to sooth and moisturise with nothing toxic in case it gets licked (and we know it will). Perfect for humans and their dogs.
- Almond Oil - helps relieve irritation and itching
- Shea Nut Butter Oil - Anti fungal, rich in minerals, vitamins and proteins
- Hemp Seed Oil -anti inflammatory and moisturising
- Jojoba Oil - vitamins A and D and super charged moisturiser
- Rosemary Extract - natural antiseptic and preservative
- Candelilla Wax - from the candelilla shrub, intensely moisturising
- Vitamin E - natural anti oxidant that nourishes, soothes and protects
- buy a bulk pack of 3 tins for $60.00
Made in Western Australia from the finest natural ingredients, Surf Dog Soothing Wax combines moisturisers, vitamins, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredients to soothe your dogs (and your!) skin.
It's 100% natural and safe to lick.