Surfdog Soothing Balm
Dog Paw Balm - 50 gram tin
Buy a single tin, or a special bulk pack of 3 tins.
We designed this soothing balm for our own beach loving dogs whose paws were getting cracked and sore in the summer leaving them open to infection. Regular use can help reduce paw fungal conditions where mositure gets trapped between pads.
Most moisturisers are made with mineral oils and silicones that mask dry skin but do not heal it! Yep, even your uber expensive skin cares have dimethicone - check the labels! We have made an all natural mosituriser which is as good for you as it is for your dog.
Made In Australia to soothe paws and noses after long days at the beach.
no nasty chemicals,
no mineral oils,
no artificial colouring or preservatives and
no silicones (these make skin feel silky smooth but actually coat skin to stop the good stuff doing its job!)
Our balm just contains natures best natural ingredients to sooth and moisturise with nothing toxic in case it gets licked (and we know it will). Perfect for humans and their dogs.
- Almond Oil - helps relieve irritation and itching
- Shea Nut Butter Oil - Anti fungal, rich in minerals, vitamins and proteins
- Hemp Seed Oil -anti inflammatory and moisturising
- Jojoba Oil - vitamins A and D and super charged moisturiser
- Rosemary Extract - natural antiseptic and preservative
- Candelilla Wax - from the candelilla shrub, intensely moisturising
- Vitamin E - natural anti oxidant that nourishes, soothes and protects
- buy a bulk pack of 3 tins for $60.00
Made in Western Australia from the finest natural ingredients, Surf Dog Soothing Wax combines moisturisers, vitamins, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredients to soothe your dogs (and your!) skin.
It's 100% natural and safe to lick.