Dog Drying Coats
Owing to delays caused by COVID19 we are out of stock of many of the large sizes and are taking preorders as we have a limited amount arriving September. To make sure you get the robe of choice please preorder now and we will despatch as soon as the stock is available. If you order other items at the same time we will despatch these at the same time as your preorder. Our Yellow robes are currently in stock in all sizes.
PREORDER OUR NEW AQUA ROBES ARRIVING IN SEPTEMBER!
We’ve been making our drying coats for 10 years. We started by making one for our own beach loving golden boy and everyone loved it so much we now make 8 sizes and 7 colours. We have refined the shape to fit Aussie dogs, using the best quality fabric in gorgeous colours, to create the ultimate quick drying coat that you and your dog will love.
Watch our movie - see our drying coat in action!
- Protects your car/home/boat from soggy doggy damage!
- Our micro fibre does not snag, catch or shrink
- Dries your super quick without knots and tangles
- Saves your dog from the trauma of hair dryers
- Super absorbent, quick drying and light
- Easy to throw over and secure - no legs!
- Big hood snuggles ears
- Wraps right around your dog including bums and tummies
- No Velcro, zips, buttons or fiddly fastenings
- Tail Hole allow your dog to feel confident as can display tail
- Designed to stay in place and not slip!
- Drying on the go - great for travelling and camping, boating with your dog
- Easy to buy and risk free buying with easy returns and exchanges - we sell direct
Drying coats are Priced according to size.
There's a whole lot of fabric and work in a Large size!
Optional chargeable name embroidery
Maximum 10 letters. If you would like to add a name to your drying coat please select the YES option from the drop down menu and we will add the charge to your order. If you do not want embroidery please select NO. Leave the name/names you need in the box under the cart as you checkout.
Please allow an extra 5-10 days for tracking to be updated on embroidered items as they leave our workshop. No returns on Embroidered coats.
DOG DRYING COAT SIZING
Don't be too technical, find a dog that looks like yours that should be enough. But do double check back and neck measurements!
Borders are usually Medium but sometimes they have long backs and need a large.
Labs and Golden Retrievers are usually Large but for Golden's the larger boys often need an XL. Just check the size guide below.
I make for all sizes - if they fit well there is no need for fiddly buttons, velcro or zips!
If still not sure then just contact me. I can alter for odd shapes!
Embroidered robes cannot be exchanged or returned so please double check size chart or contact us if not sure.
MEASURE YOUR DOGS NECK AND BACK
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR ADULTS AND KIDS ROBES!