Select any 2 items from our Beach Life Collection (includes Beach Life Leashes, Adjustable collars and Martingale collars) and save 25% with code MIX at checkout.
Colours inspired by nature.. these colours really work well together. Inspired by these amazing colours, our latest collar and leash collection combines purple, sky blue and lime green, in perfect harmony with our beautiful Aussie beaches.
They are bit different from your average supermarket/pet shop collars and leashes. We've added stainless steel d rings and hooks to help prevent rust, and surfers n
The Gentle Martingale collar
This martingale-style dog collar has an added quick-release snap buckle for easier on and off! Martingale collars are safer than choke chains or prong collars. Used with a leash or with your hand, the martingale collar tightens when your dog pulls and loosens when he stops, so it’s only tight when it needs to be. These collars give you greater control and reduce the risk of your dog slipping out and escaping.
If your dog is a major puller you might be better off with a harness but if used correctly Martingale can be a great way to walk your dog, giving relaxed walking comfort and more control than a standard collar if you need to recall your dog.
- Quick-snap buckle for easy on and off
- Prevents dog from slipping out of the collar
- Tightens when dog pulls for better control and loosens when dog stops pulling
- Safer & more comfortable than a choke chain that's always tight
- Secure fit prevents dogs from escaping or backing out of collar
- Perfect for “escape artists” and breeds with necks larger than their heads
- Doesn't cause matting & bald spots like some standard collars
- Not recommended for tie-out use or during group play sessions
How to Fit the Collar
- Select the sizeof the collar according to your dogs normal collar
- Place the collar around your dog's head and snap the buckle.
- Adjust the fit by pushing the nylon part through the slider.
- When tightened with a leash or by holding the smaller loop like a handle, the 2 metal rings should touch directly behind your dog's ears.
- Attach your dog's tags to the rectangle rings on the side, not the D-ring in the centere. The smaller loop will lie flat after a few days of wear.
Measuring Your Dog
One size for Medium/Large dog only
Fits necks from 38cm - 56cm - 2.5cm wide
To pick the right size collar, measure your dog around the top of the neck directly behind the ears.(A) This measurement is the same as the collar when it's fully tightened or closed.(B)
2 Colour ways - Lime Green and Sky Blue, and Purple and Sky Blue