The Gentle Martingale collar
Here is our Martingale Collar - we think it is the most beautiful Martingale Collar you can get! Add a matching leash and you will be the coolest dog on the beach.
We have even used Stainless steel rings to help stop rust and padded the collar with neoprene for comfort.
Martingale collars are safer than choke chains. Ours is gentle as the fabric works more slowly to prevent choking. Used with a leash or with your hand the martingale collar tightens when your dog pulls and loosens when he stops so it is only tight when it needs to be and can be a great help with leash training.
Martingale Collar Features
- Adjusts to fit dogs neck
- Relaxed fit whilst walking to heel
- Tightens when dog pulls for better control and loosens when dog stops pulling
- Perfect for “escape artists” and breeds with necks larger than their heads
- Doesn't cause matting & bald spots like some standard collars
- Not recommended if you intend to tie your dog up, during group play sessions or if your dog is left alone for long periods.
- Neoprene padding for comfort
- Stainless steel metal parts for rust resistance
How to Fit the collar
- Place the collar over your dog's head
- Adjust the fit by pushing the nylon part through the slider so the 2 ends before martingale meet
- When tightened with a leash or by holding the smaller loop like a handle, the 2 metal rings should touch directly behind your dog's ears.
Measuring Your Dog
One size for Medium/Large dog only
Fits necks from 38cm - 56cm - 2.5cm wide
To pick the right size collar, measure your dog around the top of the neck directly behind the ears.(A) This measurement is the same as the collar when it's fully tightened or closed.(B)