Dog Drying Coats
Dog Drying Coats from Surfdog Australia first created with love 12 years ago for our beach loving dog to dry him and protect our car from sand and salt water. I made a coat around my beautiful boy in a large size... and I now make 8 sizes (I can't leave anyone out.) in 10 colours (you keep coming up with new ones!)... So wrap up your soggy dogs in our Dog Drying Coats. Dry super quickly without knots Saving cars and homes from soggy dogs with the best fitting, best quality (made with beautiful deep pile super absorbent towelling not car cleaning cloths!) Dog Drying Coats created by me and delivered to you from Western Australia.
My drying coats are tailored around each breed type and size. They are not the generic ones you can see in multiple Chinese drop shipping websites on Instagram and the internet!
Checkout our matching Adult and Kids towelling robes now on Sale!
All our photos are sent to us by customers - thanks to everyone that has shared.
Baby Pink is discontinued only a few size left
For Dog Drying Coat Size see size chart near add to cart buttons
Dog Drying Coat Custom Name Embroidery
Select NO if you do not want embroidery and YES if you do!
Enter the name (up to 12 letters) in the box provided BEFORE you add each robe to the cart. We will charge you an extra $14 for this service.
We embroider names up to 12 letters this ensures the font is large and visible. If you go over please accept we may have to set out on 2 lines and the font will be smaller.
On embroidery orders, we allocate a tracking number and let you know your order is being prepared but please allow up to 5-8 business days (usually quicker) for us to get in the post.
Sorry but no returns on Embroidered coats.
So what's so special about our Drying coats...well.. to start with
We made the first ever drying coat 12 years ago.. before anyone else had thought of it. So many Drying coats are now on facebook which come 'off the peg' from China with tempting discounts, whose sellers having no involvement in the creation. They take your orders and send them to Chinese factories to despatch. We made ours out of a need to dry our Golden boy and to protect our car, after trips to the beach and have spent the last 12 years perfecting 8 perfect fitting sizes.
- no buttons, zips, velcro or fastening (which usually fail to work pretty quickly!) our coats last for years
- super easy to put on - whole less stressful for your dog and you
- Twice as much drying power that covers much more wet dog than other drying coats. Covering tummies, bums and ears! The XL takes 5 metres of fabric like 2 full sized bath sheets.
- We use a 350gsm weight special deep pile super absorbent towelling, with higher absorbency and greater drying power, and much more durability than Cotton or Bamboo. It stays light when wet and 'wicks' water away from the skin. (please see more about fabric below)
- 8 sizes .. yes 8!! (to ensure they are comfortable - our main priority is the dogs! They hug all the curves (we've have measured 1000's of Aussie dogs!)
- 10 colours and keep all in stock
- delivery direct from Western Australia.
- custom embroidery service.
- you can contact us if you need help, message, email or call me, stress free service and easy exchanges/refunds if needed (this does not apply to custom name items)
Dog Drying Coat - in answer to those other questions?
Do you make with patterned towelling?
No! To apply print to the fabric it has to be thinner and the pile shorter, which is not good for absorbency. The ink used also stops the fabric from absorbing.
My dog hates wearing coats how will he go with your drying coat? Are they easy to put on??
Our Drying Coats are as easy to put on without any fiddly buttons (which can pop open) or sleeves, Zips or velcro. They are shaped so well we just don't need them. This means your dog doesn't really notice so won't have a chance to stress.. (a lot of customers use them as thunder shirts, and report their dogs 'smile' when they wear them) Just put your hand through the front of the hood, put hand gently on your dogs head, and pull the coat down the back with the other hand. Pop tail through the tail hole (the hole helps keep the coat in place and means coat can sit below tail to dry bums, dogs are also much happier if their tails are free!), then fasten the belt around the tummy. Easy for your dog and easy for you.. the less time bending over your dog means no bad backs!