Surfdog Soothing Wax
Dog Paw Soothing Wax 50 gram tin
Paw Soothing wax for beach loving dogs to soothe cracked paws which can leave them open to infection. Regular use can help reduce paw fungal conditions where moisture gets trapped between pads. Dog Soothing Wax is also great for itchy tummies and hot spots. Made in Australia from all natural ingredients.
Wax is superior to creams and balms which melt and disappear quickly before they have a chance to do any good. Wax is like surfboard wax. It adheres to the skin for longer. We suggest rubbing between your fingers to melt before applying on cold days. Keep in the fridge on hot days!
Our balm just contains natures best natural ingredients to sooth and moisturise with nothing toxic in case it gets licked (and we know it will). Perfect for humans and their dogs.
- Almond Oil - helps relieve irritation and itching
- Shea Nut Butter Oil - Anti fungal, rich in minerals, vitamins and proteins
- Hemp Seed Oil - anti inflammatory and moisturising
- Jojoba Oil - vitamins A and D and super charged moisturiser
- Rosemary Extract - natural antiseptic and preservative
- Candelilla Wax - from the candelilla shrub, intensely moisturising
- Vitamin E - natural anti oxidant that nourishes, soothes and protects
- buy a bulk pack of 3 tins to save $$
- no mineral oils or silicones
- no artificial colours, fragrance or preservatives
Made in Western Australia from the finest natural ingredients, Surf Dog Soothing Wax combines moisturisers, vitamins, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredients to soothe your dogs (and your!) skin.
It's 100% natural and safe to lick.